Terms & Conditions
The www.TheTriathlonStore.com website is an online catalogue of items that we can supply. For logistical reasons we can not always hold stock of every single item in every possible variant. Items are sold via numerous different channels so it is not always viable for this website to accurately reflect the true stock position at all times. Therefore, some items advertsied on this website will be in stock and some will need to be requested from the central warehouse. If your order is extremely time-critical then please make us aware of this before you place your order so that we can all be sure that expectations can be met.
In the unlikely event that there is a problem fulfilling your order then we will contact you straight away to discuss a solution. If for any reason an item that you ordered cannot be sent to you within an acceptable timeframe then we will always try and offer you a close match as an alternative. If this is the case then you can either accept our suggested alternative or request a full no quibble refund.
www.TheTriathlonStore.com website is owned and operated by Action Sports International
Ltd and is made available on the following terms and conditions.
Please ensure that you have read this page carefully as by using
this website (the Website) you signify your agreement to be bound
by these conditions.
1. When using the www.TheTriathlonStore.com website we have granted you a non-exclusive license to access and use the content for your personal use only. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes. You acknowledge that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the Website and in the data it contains belongs to Action Sports International Ltd.
2. We reserve the right to refuse access to the www.TheTriathlonStore.com website and to remove or edit content or cancel orders at our discretion. If we do cancel an order then there will be no charges made.
4. MakingaSplash Ltd excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to the www.OBrienWatersports.co.uk website. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. Action Sports International Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of the www.TheTriathlonStore.com website.
5. We do our utmost to ensure the ongoing availability of the www.TheTriathlonStore.com website and that it will be uninterrupted and error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed.
6. Your access to the www.TheTriathlonStore.com website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
7. You must not use the www.TheTriathlonStore.com website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
8. When you place an order to purchase a product from us we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. An automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we have accepted your order or that we will be able to fulfil it.
9. Please review our Returns Policy, which applies to all products purchased from us.
10. Despite our best efforts, products in our online catalogue may occasionally be mispriced. If this is the case then we will usually spot the error during the order fulfilment process. If a product's correct price is lower than the price stated on our website then we will only charge you the lower amount. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our website then we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order without charge and notify you of such cancellation. In the unlikely event that a product is ordered and is found to be no longer available from our supplier then we will notify you as soon as possible and cancel your order without charge.
11. We reserve the right to make changes to the www.TheTriathlonStore.com website content, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
12. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Why Buy From www.TheTriathlonStore.com?
prices are extremely competitive so you can be sure you're getting
a great deal
We are an official Authorised Retailer for all of our brands and products
All of our products come with a full manufacturer's warranty
Our customer support line is manned by friendly knowledgable staff all year round
We operate a no quibble returns policy so items can be returned if they're wrong
Our Website uses the latest SSL technology so card payments are completely safe and secure
All orders are properly packaged, insured, and delivered to your door ASAP
We can delivery to any destination address so no more waiting in for deliveries
There are no hidden charges - the price you see is the price you pay